Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

So, the last time I updated, I had lost a chart and I had been attempting to hand paint a piece of fabric for another design... Well, I scraped the painted fabric for now... It wasn't coming out even coloured at all, and I actually found the colour I was looking for at the local craft store... So, props to me... Also, I received the new chart from Dimensions on the 17th... Well, I guess it was technically the 15th, but it was sitting in the mail box for a couple of days... I took a long weekend up to Ottawa, where I got to experience Ikea and Michael's for the first time... Seriously, they were right next to each other! And there was a Chapter's across the street... ACROSS THE STREET!!!!! I must move there... Immediately... There is no arguement against this...

Ahem... So, progress...

Here's what's done as of today... It's filling out nicely... Probably won't be too long now until it's done...

No comments: