Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goals for the Month of October, 2011...

1. Finish "Beguiling Tiger"... I'm working on the backstitching now, so, almost done... If I can get over this headache I have today, I may be done tonight... Finished September 29th, 2011...

2. Work on "Delightful Panda"... (Edit: It's called Panda Delight and it was designed back in 1998, so, is that considered vintage for crafting?) I think that's what its name is... Started that last month when I ran out of gold threads for the tiger... It's turning out really cute... Finished October 25th, 2011...
3. Finish 1 of 2 Nova Scotian Tartans for lucky relatives... Started October 26th, 2011...

4. Enjoy my birthday... I am actually working on my birthday (October 1st!) this year for a few hours, but seeing as how I am coming down with a cold or something, again, I think that's alright... Here's to turning 29 for the first time!!! Cheers! :) Done...

No comments: