Monday, December 31, 2012

My Totally Out-of-Reach Goals for 2012... :D

EDIT: December 12th, 2012 - Reached my goal of two of these projects completed this year!! Yay! I actually reached my modest goal!!! Buahahaha!!! :D



EDIT: April 16th, 2012 - Bought "Leopard Cub" today... I was totally surprised to see it at the Mary Maxim... And I had a coupon... Yay! Still working on "Cardinals on Sled"...

EDIT: March 25th, 2012 - Bought "Love Birds"... Quite a while ago, actually... And started "Cardinals on Sled" today... There's a progress picture posted...

EDIT: February 28th, 2012 - **So, I changed the date on this post... It's going to stay at the top of this blog until the end of the year... That way, I can edit this sucker to within an inch of its life, and not forget about these projects that I want to do**...



So, I want to try to get some of these things done this year... I know, I am not the most constant of stitchers... I work, and study, and play, and my life sometimes cannot keep up with my hobby aspirations... But, I do get some projects done from time to time... This year, I want to get at least two of these things done... I have motivations for a couple of them, and others are purely for me... 


 "Cardinals on Sled" is a kit I currently have twice... This one is on comission from a co-worker... It has to be done by August or September so she has time to get it framed for her mother for Christmas...
EDIT: Started March 25th, 2012... Progress picture posted...
EDIT: Still working on this as of April 16th, 2012... Will post another progress picture soon! 
EDIT: December 12th, 2012 - Finished...

"Chickadees and Lilacs" is what I have come to believe is the prettiest of kits I own... I really want to start on it this year...  

"Faith Ornament" is already started, but I probably won't be working on it anytime soon...
EDIT: February 25th, 2012 - Finished...

"Leopard Cub" is adorable... I don't own this kit, yet... It just came out, and I haven't had a chance to buy it... I know I have a ton of things in my stash already, but I really can't resist... I just have this thing for big-cat kittens...
EDIT: Purchased April 16th, 2012... It's so freakin' cute!!!

"Love Birds" is a beauty... I don't own this one either... I am hoping to get it soon, and then stitch it for my parent's anniversary in May...
EDIT: Purchased back in February... Shortly after I originally posted this entry...

"Sled Dogs" just looks like fun... :D


So there's my list... I have no real hopes of getting all these done... I have exams in March that I'm somewhat furiously studying for, and that takes up all my spare time... In the meantime I am working and trying to etch out a small life of fun times... And take care of two cats... And not neglect my friends or family... Balancing acts are my specialty, you know...

And has anybody else noticed my complete love affair with Dimensions Cross-Stitch Kits yet? Sheesh... I stitch almost exclusively from them... I just think they're awesome...

No comments: