Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Think I've Been On Vacation, Or Something...

Well, that's what it feels like, anyway... I have been horribly negligent in posting pretty much anything, so, here's a small catch-up post to throw your way...

And apparently, I can't upload pictures at the moment... Boo-urns!!!

So, vacation to Newfoundland... Fun times... Visited and hung out with a lot of people I have missed dearly... It's hard sometimes when the people you consider your best friends are thousands of miles away... But, I think I made the most of the time I had with them... No regrets on how time was spent there... We drove back to Ontario, which was funner then I thought it was going to be... That highway through New Brunswick is a thing of beauty, and I would totally drive on it again... Spent a day in Ottawa, ate a Beaver Tail, hung out with family, rode on a ferry boat across a gulf, was on the watch for moose... It was good times...

My brother got married a couple of weeks ago... To a fantastic lady, who is just perfect for him... I'm so happy for him... So happy, in fact, that the day before he got married, I wrecked his car... Never say that I am one to not bring the drama... I'm fine... Still somewhat bruised... But the car is probably never going to be driven again... At his reception, he made jokes all night long about woman drivers... *sigh*... Never gonna live it down, I suppose...

I have been stitching... I swear I have!!! I just have no pictures to show... There was the small wedding sampler I made, then a tiny embroidary piece, and a pillow I patched... I am currently working on "Cardinals on Sled" for my co-worker... I am so far behind, but I'm aiming for November... If I work at the pace I've been stitching for the past few days, I will easily make the deadline... Then there's my own Christmas stitching I'm thinking of doing... Then again, maybe not... I might be stitched out by then... Ugh...

No comments: