Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Bunny!


"On The Hop"
From CrossStitcher Magazine # 277
Designed by Sarah Cookland
Finished April 12th, 2014
 
I wanted to do something quick and easy because I feel like I've fallen behind on my resolutions... This literally took less than an hour to stitch... I popped on some jump rings and put it on a chain instead of the silk cord the magazine calls for... I think it turned out really cute, and I will be wearing it to work for the next few days...
 
Until I go on my short vacation, that is... Yup! I've booked 6 days off around the Easter holiday... I needed some time away from work... This includes a couple of days with the family in Ottawa, so good times shall be had... Kicking the whole thing off with a visit to Port Huron and their lovely craft stores...
 
Just have to get thru the next 4 days of work...

No comments: