Friday, December 10, 2010

ORT Jar...

I figured I should post a before picture of the ORT jar of doom... Look at that thing!!!! It's enormous!!!!! And look at all the ORTs! I think I've been collecting since this whole silly ORT thing started, because I sure didn't add much to the jar in the past twelve months, seeing as how I was in school from September to April, and then had a relatively stitch free summer where I worked and played back home for four months... All in all though, I think I had more finishes then I give myself credit for... There were two of "Nova Scotia Tartan Map", two free kits from Cross-Stitcher Magazine, "Cut Roses", "Tabby's Friend", something I stole from the internets to do for Jenn for Christmas last year (I know, bad stitcher!)... That's seven things I can recall during a time when I swear I didn't do much stitching...
Maybe it wasn't as much of a stitchy slump as I thought... :)

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

A lovely of ORTs, Alanda!

Sue said...

I love your jar of ORT's. I keep a jar too, it's almost full so will need to find another one :)