Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drat and Darnation!

So, I have no pictures... Well, I do have pictures, but they're on my camera, and that's upstairs, and I'm being a lazy ass tonight by not going to get it... I worked all day, I'm entitled! (I'll post pics next time, promise!)

Finished an ornament for my best friend... It is from a cross-stitcher magazine... It's a moose... All that's required is the lazer-beam's shooting out of its eyes and it would very much resemble the road signs back home... The person in the magazine who said that it looked Scandinavian (sp) has apparently never been to Newfoundland...

I have a set of three Christmas ornaments... Purchased last year... All on 14-count plastic canvas... I started the first, and the canvas was not wide enough... I sent off an e-mail to dimensions to get new canvas earlier this week... The second ornament is progressing nicely...

I have a small cardinal square, which is from the daydreams collection... Purchased last year... I opened the box to sort the threads to start it and a pile of glass fell out onto my bed and knees... I spent the night vacuuming, changing already clean sheets, and carefully cleaning myself off... The threads are all full of glass slivers too, so, I'm not sure what I'm going to do now... This is the second time I've had the glass broken from these kits... And sadly, both from Christmas projects...

My snowman piece... Purchased last month... (There was no roll to be on, only coincidence)... Have not had time to start it yet... :)

I have relatives coming for Christmas this year... Yay! Aunt, Uncle, and cousins... I look forward to this season...

No comments: