Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Adding Pictures!!!!

I said I would add some pictures, so here they are... The outlined mouse is from one of the ornaments I'm working on... It's the one where the plastic canvas isn't wide enough... The moose has been turned into a tree decoration for my best friend... I know she'll get a kick out of it... I framed the poinsetta today... There's no glass in the frame... I decided it looked better without it... Now I have a spare mat that I can play with and a pane of glass... And there's my progress with the "Flakes Unite!" plastic canvas ornament that replaced the one causing me issues... That long expanse of white is driving me slightly bonkers...


































1 comment:

Daffycat said...

All are lovely! The moose finished up especially cute.

That is quite a lot of white!!!