Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pondering New Year's Resolutions While Eating Cookies...

Whoops... I guess a diet isn't gonna make the list this year... My best friend shipped me some cookies with the Christmas presents she sent this year... Chocolate chip... Nummy...

Actually, it probably will, because I'm talking about my stitching resolutions, not my moral/get my ass in shape kinda ones...

There are so many things in my stash... I've been collecting projects for years... It's going to be hard to choose ones, especially with so many beautiful things... I think I'll try to limit it to between five and ten major projects, with little ones in between/during to keep me from getting too bored...

I'm making a list... And you can bet, I'll be checking it twice...

Probably more...

No comments: