Thursday, January 1, 2009

Exotic Orchid # 1...

Well, here's a picture of what I did a few months ago... I frogged the whole thing in a snit because I didn't like the way the coverage was in two strands...

And here's what I started a couple of days ago... It looks so much better... But it's using so much thread with the three strands... I've already gone through one skein of white, and I know I'm going to need another couple of the lightest purple... A trip to the Wal-Mart craft section will be required tomorrow or Saturday...


And here's something that was finished a few years ago and is dragged out at Christmas on an annual basis... Okay, it's not quite finished... Technically, it should be pointed, and tasseled, but I was too lazy at the time, and I quite like it this way, anyway...

No comments: