Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sea Kittens?

PETA, why are you mocking yourself? Sea Kittens? Seriously? Be ashamed... Really... Hang your head...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that's out of my system, on to stitchy news... I've been unable to find a specific colour of the threads I need to finish my Exotic Orchid... Not that I'm waiting on that thread alone to work on this thing... I still have other stitching to do on it... But I'm depressed that I can't get the thread, and that the DMC equivalent doesn't match at all... It's more a pink-purple then the blue-purple that I need... *pout*...

However, I did get about a thousand stitches put in today... And we'll see how much I get done tomorrow... I'll post a picture then... Nite... :)

No comments: