Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exotic Orchid # 3...


So, here is my orchid as of today, January 18th, 2009... It's getting there, but there really isn't much hope of it actually being done this month... That one colour of thread is still MIA... You can see in the bottom left petal where it should be... I have other projects to be done if I end up having to wait for the thread to come in... I will not be detered from my objectives...

I sent in my passport application... I don't know why I felt like mentioning it, but I do...

My knee feels like something is catching in my kneecap... I'll be walking around, and it's like my kneecap comes out of joint and back into joint within a step... When I kneel there is great pain... I've spent this past weekend avoiding doing anything to irritate my knee... I hope that this helps... Rest may be all that it needs... *crosses fingers*...

And, to end on a good note... Below is a picture of Archie... No, he does not live in a box on a regular basis... But this was just too cute of a picture to pass up... He's usually orange, but I changed the settings on my camera...


No comments: