Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Star Danced...





I stitched this today... It's going to be for Jenn for her birthday, which is the Ides of March... Figured I would get a headstart on her presents this year...


It's called "A Star Danced" and it's designed by Sharon (Daffycat)... She offered it as a free chart on her blog (http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/) and it was quite lovely to stitch... Well, I ended up frogging the 'you' because I messed up the placement... But other then that it was great... A very good afternoon stitch... This was also my first attempt on an evenweave fabric and I quite liked it... I used a piece of 28-count tea coloured monaco... My picture taking skills could use a bit of practice though, because this shot does not do the stitching any justice...

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful finish Alanda! I am so thrilled you chose to stitch my design. Thank you!

I had to frog "born" when I stitched it. LOL!